Monday, July 18, 2016

A Maine Renovation Update

I'm updating a post from last month with some more images I've come upon.  To see the home I'm referring to, which was renovated by Suzanne Kasler and architect, Ken Cole, click here.

This compound consists of a few buildings and today I am featuring the pool house and a few more rooms from the main house.



The interior of the pool house is as charming and comfortable as the main
house with Victoria Hagan slipper chairs and Lee Jofa floral fabric at the windows.

This is the poolhouse kitchen which I showed last month.

The backyard terrace.

The main house entry hall.


The main house kitchen overlooking the ocean.

The main house breakfast area.  Love the banquette and large farm table.

This main house living room was shown in last month's post.

A living room vignette.

The family den with a games table.

What a beautiful summer home for this family with four young children to return to each year to make memories to last a lifetime.





1 comment:

  1. Great pictures for ideas. I love the blue in the pool house kitchen. I will paint my hutch with that colour.

    ReplyDelete